Fashion Designer (professional course: 900 hours)
High-quality Professional Fashion Designer Courses offers Treviso Fashion School (Italy, near Venice). The school was created to transform its students into true artists and provide to each of them the necessary means to be able to combine individual imagination with the demands of a professional job. Creativity is at the basis of Fashion Design, underlining the importance of silhouettes, proportions, innovative materials to form the professionals that will be able to guarantee the evolution of the sector. Group lessons, but individual character. Each teacher follows 5 - 8, maximum 10 students.
The "Fashion Designer Course" includes all arguments of the "Fashion Design program" and is carried out according to the official program of the FASHION INSTITUTE BURGO - Milan.
The book used during the course is: "Il Figurino" - the fashion drawing book for fashion designers.
After having attended and passed the examination of the Fashion Designer course you will receive the DIPLOMA of professional qualification of the Istituto Moda Burgo of Milan. The DIPLOMA is recognized by the Lombardy Region, by the field professionals in Italy and abroad.
See all the details of the Fashion Designer Professional Course:
|Course type||Entire course: 2 years||Intensive Course: 1 year|
|Total hours||900 hours||900 hours|
|Lesson duration||3 hours||3 hours|
|Course duration||2 years (10 months)||1 year (10 months)|
|Weekly attendancy||4 lessons||8 lessons|
|Registration fee*||€ 400||€ 400|
|Monthly fee||€ 440 (x 20 months)||€ 880 (x 10 months)|
(with single payment save € 400)
Do you have any questions?
To send the registration request, select the desired course type (2 years / intensive 1 year), click on the "application form" button, fill in the form that will appear on the screen and wait for the reply from the school. Once we have accepted your request you'll receive a confirmation e-mail with all the details and further instruction for the completion of the registration procedure.
To complete the enrollment procedure, Italian citizens must send a copy of the Identity Card and pay the registration fee by bank transfer.
For foreign students who need school documents for the visa, the entry fee will be € 800.
If you do not have Italian citizenship, before paying the registration fee, you will have to go to the Italian Embassy or Consulate in your country for information!!!
Registration for professional fashion courses for non-EU foreign students, or for those who still need a visa for Italy:
• Choose the Fashion Course to which you want to subscribe,
• Choose the duration of the professional courses: 5 months, 1 or 2 years,
• When (month, year) you want to start your studies,
• Consult the Italian Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence and ask for the list of documents required to obtain a study visa in Italy for non-university professional courses (for a period of 5 months, 1 or 2 years) at the 'Istituto di Moda Treviso Fashion School - authorized branch of the Milan Fashion Institute Burgo. Istituto di Moda Burgo with the inscription no. 811 of 12/19/2013 is entered in the register of accredited operators for training by the Lombardy Region, according to the Decree of the Regional Council n. 2412 of 26.10.2011 and executive decrees.
• We ask you to inform the Consulate well regarding the payments requested. You will need to know if you only have to pay the € 800 registration fee or even the course fee for a full year of € 4200.
• Then you need to communicate which documents our school should send to you to obtain a visa.
Following the payment of the registration fee of € 800, or even a course fee for a full year of € 4200, we will send you our invoice, enrollment certificate and all school documents to apply for a student visa ( non-university professional courses).
The registration fee is not refundable.
Where not specified, prices are inclusive of VAT.
Final exam fee with external commission for the issue of the Professional Qualification Diploma € 300.
* The registration fee also includes: rectangular ruler for tailoring and the book of Fashion Institute Burgo "Il Figurino".
Lessons take place every day: from Monday to Friday, at the following times: 9:00 am - 12:00 am / 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
2 lessons per day can also be taken (as provided for the intensive course).
Registration for the Professional Fashion Designer Course at the Fashion Institute Treviso (Italy) can be made in any month of the year. The lessons have individual character!