Study Fashion Courses abroad in Italy
– professional, summer, short courses
What you will learn
With Method and Programs of Istituto Moda Burgo (Milan). You learn the most wanted professions in the field of fashion. Our courses are a real training for the workforce of tomorrow. Here – General Information. Detailed information you will find in the Fashion Courses of your interest. Teaching in English, Italian, Russian.
The Professional Fashion Courses:
° Stylist, Designer, Pattern Making, Dressmaking
– Is released the DIPLOMA of professional qualification of FASHION INSTITUTE BURGO of Milan. The DIPLOMA is recognized by the Lombardy Region. Duration 1 and 2 two years.
° Summer Courses: Fashion Designer, Pattern Making, Dressmaking, Cutting and Sewing.
° Short Courses: Fashion Designer, Pattern Making, Dressmaking, Cutting and Sewing – Is released a Certificate of attendance of Fashion Institute Burgo (Milan). Duration: 90 and 45 hours. Classes are for beginners and Specialization. Level Base / Medium / Advanced.
Lessons every day from Monday to Friday. Lesson time: 9:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 16:00. You can also make 2 lessons per day (as is expected for the intensive course).
Teaching materials by the famous Italian fashion school FASHION INSTITUTE BURGO – Milan consist in the book “Fashion Designer”, “Pattern Making” and Square.
The enrollment at our school can be made in any month of the year because you have an Exclusive Opportunity: all our Fashion Courses are individual character!
Tag: fashion design courses italy, summer short fashion course italy, stylist designer patternmaking course italy, dressmaking cutting sewing course italy, italian fashion school, fashion institute treviso italy
Programm of Study
- Didactic Method and Programs of Study are of Fashion Institute Burgo in Milan
- Study programs are tailored to individual needs, the theoretical and practical preparation, creativity, fantasy, imagination and individual speed of learning of each student
- FASHION DESIGN BOOK of FASHION INSTITUTE BURGO of Milan
- PATTERN MAKING BOOK of FASHION INSTITUTE BURGO of Milan